Sunday, April 12, 2009

easter...

Although easter was not quite the same as it once was it is still great to be able to remember the Savior and think about the resurrection!  But I have to say I miss waking up early to go to easter sunrise service at Red Rock, listening to an easter message, hiking with the kids half way up the mountain till we hear the parents whistle that the scones are ready, eating scones with powdered sugar and syrup, having contests of who can eat the most scones...man its kinda sad to not be able to go home for easter!  Its weird not to take part in the traditions you have done your whole life!    I still had a good easter though!  Got to go over to Angie and Randy's and have dinner with Darren and Deanne and Matt and Shannon and Shannon's Parents and sister as well as Randy's brother and wife.  It was fun!  And the best part...My parents sent me up an easter basket filled with see's candies and reeses chocolate eggs!  :)  

No comments: