Saturday, August 16, 2008

Team BBQ/ Swim party





It was a nice afternoon to be able to get off the soccer field which has seen us so much the past two weeks and have an afternoon of fun and food.  We all car pooled out to Danielle Sample's (a senior Captain) grandparents house, which was out in Sandy, to swim and relax a bit.  We had a little team water basketball game and all the girls that played high school ball played a few other girls with a little less experience on the team.  The HS players won.  haha...but we all swam and relaxed and ate some great food!! Ribs, pulled pork and buns, cornbread, beans, and much more! It was great!  I think the highlight of the evening though was probably me beating JEN Christophers in Loopty Loo/ Latter golf...We had to play since she beat me and my partner at the team retreat.  I used my partner as a reason for loosing and challenged her to a one on one best of three match up.  Each game was very close!  I went over three times in the second game that she won but finished her off in the third game.  The BBQ was a great time and fun to bond with the teammates and get to know everyone off the field a little better!!

No comments: