Saturday, June 19, 2010

salt lake





I've been up in Salt Lake this summer and with the crazy weather we have had this whole year. AKA snow in May and a ton of rain it has also showed me how beautiful Salt Lake really is. The mountains are green and every day I'm outside to see the sun set I am amazed by the beauty that I'm surrounded by. Just the other night I was driving home from practice and was amazed when I looked off the freeway to see three temples shining bright amongst all the lights. Its pretty cool to be able to see that! What a great place I live! Here are a few pictures from a few sundays ago. The weather was so crazy. So pretty tho! I was driving so wasn't able to catch the double rainbow.

1 comment:

Brad Fallon said...

Salt Lake is amazing! Thanks for posting these beautiful pictures!
Brad Fallon