Wednesday, May 12, 2010

things I LOVE about HOME!








1. Talking to my best friend who's serving his mission in JAPAN on the phone.
2. Going to movies with my DAD on Monday nights.
3. Riding preston and weston to schoool on my mom's bike!
4. Going to IN'N'OUT burger with my mom and preston and preston only eating half of the stuff he orders...oh and the fact that I can still eat in'n'out when on a diet! like that too!
5. Watching my brother all day in the REGIONAL golf tourney. He posted the 2nd highest score of the day by the way! 2 EAGLES and 2 BIRDIES. finished 1 under. I THINK I WAS THE GOOD LUCK CHARM. My mom and I had fun following him around for 7 hours of golf!

Its only been a little over 2 days and I've already had a blast! I love my family so much! HOPEFULLY THE POOL WILL WARM UP TONIGHT!

No comments: