Friday, April 30, 2010

NBA





So I've slightly become a bit of a jazz fan since I now am considered a resident of UTAh...Lame I know. But You cannot help cheering for a cute white guy like KYLE KORVER who can drain the three and is pretty good looking! My roommate Abby asked me what team I liked the most and I didnt' really have an answer because the truth is...I love college basketball and would watch the sweet sixteen over an nba playoff game. Sad to say I guess cause the level that the players are in the NBA is amazing and I'm not taking anyway from them. I love Steve Nash, LeBron James, and guys like that. Well guys like that that are not named KOBE BRYANT or MANU GINOBOLI! So for now I guess when people ask me what team in the NBA I like beside my answer of the guys that I like I will add in the JAZZ.

GO JAZZ! TAKE DOWN THE LAKERS!!! PLEAAAASSSEEE!!

No comments: