Saturday, April 17, 2010

familia!

So this weekend was a great one...well besides the 10 hr bus ride down here to vegas from salt lake...actually take that back I enjoyed it. My team is so much fun and I love everyone of them in a different way. But this weekend my team (utah utes w. soccer team) drove down on a big charter bus for a game today against UNLV. Oh and yes our bus was complete with WiFi and satelite tv. Kind of crazy how technology has become. But on our way down to Vegas we got stuck in the gorge between st. george and mesquite for about 3 hours. It made for quite the team talk. Funny stuff, but being home is the best. You just don't realize how important family is until you are away from them. The little brothers coming to my game, eating lunch with your parents and my second mom and family (the CLARKS). So I had my game this morning. The family came to watch and then we went to cafe rio. Later my mom dad and I went to the movie the LAST song! It was actually better than I expected. But a little sad. I cried a little haha. But being home is the best! I just love it and my family so so much! It's dad's 46th birthday tomorrow...love you dad! YOUR the best dad ever! Thanks for everything you do for me!

No comments: