Thursday, January 29, 2009

SUshi and UTES




So on monday night I tried sushi for the first time ever!  One of the rolls made me gag...haha...it had some spicy tuna and jalepenos and crap in it...but there were two that were not too bad...I wouldn't say i love sushi now but i can bear it.  THe other roll i had was called the vegas roll...But on the other note....Good week for the Utes!  Our men's and women's basketball teams both had games against byu this week.  The first one was our mens team at UTAH.  We won in overtime!  Ii was an awesome game and really interesting!  Our women's team played last night!  We drove down to provo to support them.  Me and the other freshman are pretty good friends with most of the freshman basekteball players and they wanted us to go so we did!  Me hannah and chelsea painted I <3 U on our stomaches but the U was a block U standing for UTAH!  It was great!  We won that game as well!  2 more wins for the utes vs. cougs tally!  Good week for me so far!  ACED my business quiz! :D  OH and we met two guys from real world brooklyn...Ryan and Chet

No comments: