Tuesday, October 14, 2008

BIrthday fun!





So 1st want to say that I have awesome roommates!! They made me wake up and go out to breakfast at eggs in the city and it was delicious...I then had practice which was alright...then the real fun started...I went back to my dorm showered and Lane my best friend came up from provo.  We all went out to dinner at texas road house.  A girl on my team Addie works there so she gives us a discount.  Me Lane Porter Hannah Kmart La la and Morgan all went and ate there and my roommates refuesed to let me pay yet again on my birthday!  We drove back up to Salt Lake and went to Corbin and Reggies house for a good jam session of rock band!  We played for a while then began our hunt for a hot tub.  It took three hotels and failures till we finally snuck into the marriot and found success!!  It was a lot of fun and I had an awesome birthday!!! here are some pics from dinner and of the boys in the back of the truck freezing thier hinies off...ALSO me on the saddle at Texas roadhouse cause its my birthday! haha

No comments: